ADDRESS: 1207 Emery Hwy Macon, GA 31217
HOURS: The park and the Visitor Center have the same operating hours of 9:00 am-5:00 pm 7 days a week. All visitors must out of the park by 5:00 pm.
FEES: Admission is FREE. Except for special events sponsored by the Ocmulgee National Monument Association.
- Bicycling is allowed only on the park road and the Heritage Trail.
- Picnicking is allowed only in the picnic area.
- No climbing on the mounds.
- No recreational activities allowed beyond the Visitor Center area.
- No kite flying is allowed in the park.
- No unmanned aircraft is allowed in the park. Launching, landing, or operating an unmanned aircraft from Ocmulgee National Monument is prohibited except as approved in by the park superintendent.